What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Eh, I soldered years ago. I'm older and my fingers are chunkier now ! Do they sell a kit with everything you'd need?

osiris94ej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Early in the week got my new trans cooler installed. Best upgrade I've done So far. Especially after getting my trans rebuilt in the spring. Drove off the mountain last night to a big country bar I like to go to for country line dancing at and then back up. Whole trip trans temp never went above 150. Also got time,to swap out my hatch glass for the one I picked up off an esky with the esky third brake light and assembly I picked up recently. Got the swap done and it looks fantastic! Some pics of the cooler and then a before and after shot of my tailgate.

View attachment 65802

View attachment 65803

View attachment 65804

View attachment 65805
Which cooler is that one? Looks like it fits better than the one my buddy put on his SS.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, I soldered years ago. I'm older and my fingers are chunkier now ! Do they sell a kit with everything you'd need?
On EBay under digital dash solutions. Looking at $250- 300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered and received the high pressure line for my future upgrade of the brake system to Hydroboost, now to start collecting the more expensive items to make it all happen!

TogaPC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This weekend I resurrected my 03 Tahoe. It had been sitting neglected for 18 months! Turned wrenches all weekend on it and drove it 27 miles in Austin traffic to work this morning and had a smile on my face the entire time. My new daily driver :)

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
This weekend I resurrected my 03 Tahoe. It had been sitting neglected for 18 months! Turned wrenches all weekend on it and drove it 27 miles in Austin traffic to work this morning and had a smile on my face the entire time. My new daily driver :)

Why did you park it ? And what all did you fix to bring her back to life ?

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
image.jpeg Washed and tried out the new buffer for the wax job. I think she turned out better than doing it by hand and took away some more scratches and stone chips that were not through the clear. Over all a WIN :happy107:
Also got the 22"s back on but didn't get to drive fast enough to see if they fixed the balance.
Now looking at this picture I have to darken up the head lights and fog. I think I am going to try the rustolim coating. I have a old set of lights I am going to practice on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts