What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muzbomb

Reaction score
I took possession on Friday. This was after selling my 2007 a few months ago and driving a golf cart to work and back. Nitto Recon Grapplers and 22” wheels being installed on the 23rd with a 2” level.

Katzkin leather installed shortly after that. I’ll post as I make mods. I blacked out the GMC emblems on front and back this weekend.

I couldn’t find an SLT at MSRP so I decided to just have fun with it and make the SLE my own.
View attachment 380385
Is that Sterling Metallic?

EducatorDan

Reaction score
Looks fantastic!

One of the first Yukons that we got to see in-person was Grey AT4 and I was in love, but the wife said to was too manly and wanted Red.
Hmmmmmm well my wife always liked "color" and was the first to order an "orange" Pontiac Vibe brand new in 2005. Salesman was leary until he saw it being unloaded from the truck. Her Terrain was black due to impatience and wanting to take delivery from dealer stock.

When ordering her Yukon she had a hard time deciding between Redwood Metallic and Pacific Blue Metallic.

Our credo is that our vehicles should be painted a "color" and white, silver, grey, and black are NOT true colors.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Managed to run the cord for my MagSafe charger in the console up to the front USB C port. Had to drill some holes in a perfectly good brand new truck, but I don't think it's horrible and looks close to professional! I'll add some grommets to the ugly hole in there... I can unplug it and feed the slack into the chase if I want to move the power console backwards but I don't ever do that. Thanks again to @Fast_AT4 for printing the baseplate! (Please excuse the dust, I'll detail it right after this :D)

IMG_0904.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    379 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    528.4 KB · Views: 27

HAL9K

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^ what wheels are these? Look like the RST performance pack wheels. OEM or replicas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17