What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap!!!! ...This is PRECISELY what I need. You have no idea how long I've been looking for a work-around for not having GM's Technology package on my AT4.

please DM me with the details. Thx
Well, as far as I know, this is a regular function in my Denali. It is called a surround view system or a 360 ° camera. It is implemented with the help of four cameras. One in the front, one in the back, and two cameras in the side mirrors. I don't know if it is possible to put an additional car. But the package is very convenient, when mining in the city on our large cars. And to park close to the curb without scratching the rims))))

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, as far as I know, this is a regular function in my Denali. It is called a surround view system or a 360 ° camera. It is implemented with the help of four cameras. One in the front, one in the back, and two cameras in the side mirrors. I don't know if it is possible to put an additional car. But the package is very convenient, when mining in the city on our large cars. And to park close to the curb without scratching the rims))))
Oh, so this is a part of your pre-existing technology package then... I was under the belief that you had those extra cameras grafted on to your mirrors, and found a work-around solution to adding extra cameras to your Yukon... Never mind.

Benjamin1o1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does the retro Pie run on the front screen, or just the RES?

I'm on a mission to get two things working for the main display and Apple Car Play. Some kind of remote camera app that lets me see my kid in his rear facing seat, and a real time radar weather app so I can see the storms as we drive through them. Holy grail right there I tell ya...
Only RES. I think the front screen is limited without some sort of coding. I see those plug ins that run tv and other apps but heard it’s sluggish/laggy and they are $400…

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed and graphened my tahoe. First experience using graphene coating and i tell you, super easy to do. Not tedious except to get the roof part done. Use a 3 step stool and still was quite a reach to the middle. Wife came home from work and said our ride looks pretty shiny now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10