What did you do to your 21+ T1XX today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the SportWing body molding on the sides last week. They're painted to match the body color. I also installed the pedal monster (so fun to drive now) and tinted the front two windows. I had the Nitto Recon Grapplers put on about a week ago with new wheels and a 2" level. Today I just gave it a light detail. View attachment 381845
Looks great! Nice wheel choice. :)

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brought it home from the dealer today after it was delivered yesterday. Spent about 30 min at home figuring out the basics, will get to know more stuff and getting settings set up to my preferences. Its big, but doesnt feel much bigger to me than our 11 Acadia we traded in for it. Yes it is quite a bit taller and a bit wider, but really no struggle to figure out where it sits on the road or get it backed into parking spots. A much quiter and improved ride over the acadia thats for sure. Just a pic of it parked in the garage that we were not sure would be tall enough or wide enough to fit, but at least 6 inches of clearance on height, and nearly that much on both sides from mirror to frame.

Attachments

• 20221005_191740.jpg
    20221005_191740.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 24

jforb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I measured the garage and checked the dimension specs before ordering ours....yeah, it fits!

Congrats on getting your new ride

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I measured the garage and checked the dimension specs before ordering ours....yeah, it fits!

Congrats on getting your new ride
Thanks! Yea, we measured the garage multiple times and according to our measurements and specs provided by chevys website for dimensions, it had appeared we were going to be a really tight fit, with only around 1 or 2 inches of clearance, so we were pleasantly surprised by the extra clearance.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took mine to menards to pick up a shed. Had plenty of room in the back for the 6x6 shed. Had all the seats down for 1st time as well. Also bought a 6x8 tarp to cover the seat backs when hauling stuff back there. Spending next coule hours building the shed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo