What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took it in for the 10spd tranny fluid/filter change - shifts so much smoother now - especially the downshifts when I let off pedal. When I got home, I changed my front dif fluid then covered it up with the Z71 skid plates from my old rig; same tapping screws worked again. I may be set for a while...

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got new tires installed today. I got about 56k out of my last BFG KO2s.
This time I went through discount tire/american tire instead of Costco because Costco was such a hassle last time with them installing the "oversized" tires. Costco didn't want to do it, I bullied them into it, and then they said they'd be without any coverage/warranty etc.

The manager at discount tire was very nice and immediately helped me, price matched (actually beat) Costco's price on the tires, and had them installed in less than an hour from when I walked in. Even said that the larger tire looks great on these trucks and didn't give me any hassle at all.

Love these 275/70/18 BFG KO2's and hope to get another 56k+ miles out of this set as well.
new tires.png
Ignore how dirty the truck is right now..

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got new tires installed today. I got about 56k out of my last BFG KO2s.
This time I went through discount tire/american tire instead of Costco because Costco was such a hassle last time with them installing the "oversized" tires. Costco didn't want to do it, I bullied them into it, and then they said they'd be without any coverage/warranty etc.

The manager at discount tire was very nice and immediately helped me, price matched (actually beat) Costco's price on the tires, and had them installed in less than an hour from when I walked in. Even said that the larger tire looks great on these trucks and didn't give me any hassle at all.

Love these 275/70/18 BFG KO2's and hope to get another 56k+ miles out of this set as well.
View attachment 415831
Ignore how dirty the truck is right now..
What dirt?

Mine with 285/65/18 tires. And some dirt.

IMG_9118.jpeg

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally tuned with Diablosport tuner. Did the 93 octane diablo tune, removed afm, speed limiter, and kicked up throttle response +20. 10 speed can't be tuned unfortunately. Really impressed after test drive - this truck is pretty damn fast.

Also added some rear cupholders. I think the translucent matches the cocoa pretty well...

Attachments

• 20231207_171020.jpg
    20231207_171020.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20231207_171010.jpg
    20231207_171010.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 13

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally tuned with Diablosport tuner. Did the 93 octane diablo tune, removed afm, speed limiter, and kicked up throttle response +20. 10 speed can't be tuned unfortunately. Really impressed after test drive - this truck is pretty damn fast.

Also added some rear cupholders. I think the translucent matches the cocoa pretty well...
I need to get my tune done before next inspection. Gonna have to breakdown and get the equipment for a BB tune because mailing my ECM someplace is scary lol

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
installed a Valentine one and a dash cam in the wife's 16 yesterday, while doing the install I started it up several times to verify I was choosing the correct power tap and noticed a good "clunk" noise immediately upon start several times. just curious if anyone else has experienced the same and or has any clue what it could be?
it could maybe be something hitting from the exhaust maybe but sounded more solid/internal like, when I tried to pay more attention to the sound of course it decided to not do it.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There is a guy that makes a nice set of cup holders that fits perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_8386.jpeg
    IMG_8386.jpeg
    432.3 KB · Views: 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman