What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with full premium liners in back so I dont have to replace those sills...

Attachments

• 20231110_213253.jpg
    20231110_213253.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 11

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A full Saturday of reviving the 16 Denali XL (143K miles). Went full Arnott suspension passive struts and shocks, Power Stop tow/haul brakes all the way around, new plugs & wires (it really IS much easier with the fender liners removed!), transmission fluid/filer/wiring harness, cleaned throttle body & MAP sensor, and changed oil using Liquid Moly Molygen oil (gonna give it a try).

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the Hotchkis sway bars, and they seem to improved ride just as good as Hellwigs did on burb but for half the price. I fought with the new hardware for an hour (neighbors were covering kids ears) before giving up and using old screws. Same thing happend with Hellwig years ago - they both need to have longer screws for those of us without a lift.

While I was under, I also put in some LED bulbs for fogs, and they make a huge improvement - almost more than low beams...

Attachments

• 20231112_140646.jpg
    20231112_140646.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 6

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the Hotchkis sway bars, and they seem to improved ride just as good as Hellwigs did on burb but for half the price. I fought with the new hardware for an hour (neighbors were covering kids ears) before giving up and using old screws. Same thing happend with Hellwig years ago - they both need to have longer screws for those of us without a lift.

While I was under, I also put in some LED bulbs for fogs, and they make a huge improvement - almost more than low beams...
HMM I have never had a issue with installing sway bars with just a jack
both the front wheels have to be off the ground to release tension, rear wheels have to be on the ground to release tension so use ramps.
for me it's always been a piece of cake
rear is super easy
front you just put 1 d bushing on loose, then the 2nd d bushing on loose, attach one end link loose, attach other end link loose. tighten everything up done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turbo6111

Latest posts