What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got out and rode around with the Range AFM installed and it did exactly what its advertised to do. On another note truck was blowing warm air on drivers side for a bit with AC on while I was idling. Passenger and rear were cool although not as cold as I recalled. Drivers side also isn't as cold as passenger with same temp settings when it is blowing cold.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got out and rode around with the Range AFM installed and it did exactly what its advertised to do. On another note truck was blowing warm air on drivers side for a bit with AC on while I was idling. Passenger and rear were cool although not as cold as I recalled. Drivers side also isn't as cold as passenger with same temp settings when it is blowing cold.
How’s your cabin air filter look? I had similar behavior in thecopcar a while back. The filter was full of pollen.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How’s your cabin air filter look? I had similar behavior in thecopcar a while back. The filter was full of pollen.
I recently changed it and it was filthy. Research suggests my issue might be a blend door actuator problem. Hopefully I can make it the next three months if it is, things will be tight around here until September.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trans fluid and filter changed with TVB upgrade. 1 hour drive mix of highway, well 70 at least lol, and city and trans temp didnt go higher than 160 in 80 degree weather. 1 Step closer to road trip :)

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet, in about a 2 weeks will do the install

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpeg
    IMG_1381.jpeg
    414 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1382.jpeg
    IMG_1382.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1383.jpeg
    IMG_1383.jpeg
    385.3 KB · Views: 6

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in doing the same when my truck needs new pads in the front. Are you upgrading the front calipers & rotors with the pads from the current generation? Please keep us posted because allot of us want the same.

Last edited:

jvrancik

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got back from the family trip to the Gulf Shores. Put about 800 or so miles on the 2017 Yukon. Pretty happy with it. Only complaint is the driver seat has developed a small creak/squeak when breaking or accelerating. Kind of annoying but other than that it was perfect. Averaged about 19 mpg over all. It gets a bath and vacuuming tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hey did you ever figure out what was causing the driver seat squeak? I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey did you ever figure out what was causing the driver seat squeak? I'm having the same issue and it's driving me nuts.
It could possibly be the vibration sensors in the foam. You could detach the front clips and move them around. You may need to push the sensors back up. I replaced the front seat foams and leather covers on my truck and everything is solid. Check my post a few posts back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts