What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jovo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I thought maybe you went with Esky mirrors. I’ve done it twice and will be doing it again for my 20 RST. Yours reminds me of my midnight edition 17 LT. I’m really not going to miss keeping the black clean.
I’ve looked into the Esky sides and do like them! Until I can find a set at a great price I’ll hold off. Other upgrades in the meantime! I took a look at your page, truck looks great man!

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my oil changed with Amsoil Signature blend 0W-20.

Picked up an HDMI to RCA video adaptor off Amazon and an extra USB-A and USB-C car charger and now have one of Roku sticks running in my ‘15 Yukon XL Denali.

First tried it in my driveway off my home Wi-Fi and worked great. Then headed back to pick up my son from wrestling and used the personal hot spot off my iPhone 13 Pro for the Roku and it worked great.

On the fence on if I need to activate the GM Onstar Wi-Fi data plan? I may just try it for a few months; $24.99/month unlimited Wi-Fi data. We have a couple decent family road trips planned.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed reverse and license bulbs with something a tad bit better.

Attachments

• 205E7B78-C8B8-46CB-8F6E-A205ED7DAA90.jpeg
    205E7B78-C8B8-46CB-8F6E-A205ED7DAA90.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 6

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered for my 2018 Escalade off of eBay from someone that was selling 2nd row top and bottom leather take offs that was practically brand new. I paid $250 shipped for them. My original ones got damaged from my baby's seat that left marks on it. Now the interior on the 2nd and 3rd row look new. The seat covers made the truck smelll new. Now I just need to replace the front seat bottoms and I will have new interior all around.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed reverse and license bulbs with something a tad bit better.
I have the 921 same brand as you and been using them since January and still works great. I like this brand because if any issue you can get warrantied at your auto parts store.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve used Meguiars before but recently on the last Midnight edition and thus RST I used https://www.autogeek.net/cquartz-kit.html
I have a 2018 Escalade Luxury. I been waxing it every 3 months but I want to do the ceramic. There is a person that does it but wants $2000. I want to do it myself so can you tell me how do you apply? I never did it before but if I get some instructions I could definitely do it. Any input and tips would be great. I ordered what you recommended today. Is it something I should have done professionally because I am afraid I can ruin my truck? Is it something where it’s impossible to mess something up.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 Escalade Luxury. I been waxing it every 3 months but I want to do the ceramic. There is a person that does it but wants $2000. I want to do it myself so can you tell me how do you apply? I never did it before but if I get some instructions I could definitely do it. Any input and tips would be great. I ordered what you recommended today. Is it something I should have done professionally because I am afraid I can ruin my truck? It’s it something where it’s impossible to mess something up.
Great. My paint was perfect in every vehicle so:
Clay bar the entire ride
Clean with alcohol based spray
The follow the instructions while applying the ceramic coating. Small areas, wait 60-120 seconds and wipe off, then move to the next area (3 ft sq each time). An hour later you could apply the recommended spray that seals the deal.
CARPRO Reload Spray Sealant and Sprayer with Sio2 (Quartz) Glass-Like Gloss, Hydrophobicity and Silica Nanotechnology, Repels Dirt, Spray-On, Wipe-Off Car Sealant, 500mL (17oz) https://a.co/d/fROXvZ2

Always throw away the microfiber towels you wipe off the coating after it flashes. Otherwise, you with have towels which have tiny edges that will cut/damage your new shine it used for cleaning later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20