What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sd172

Reaction score
Drilled a small hole in the plastic resonator box right in front of the throttle body for easier CRC product application.
2020-10-12 10.16.40.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anybody see this before? it's not the battery, it's not the battery connection (ground) or high resistance cables
it only does it when cold, I loose all cluster function, or cluster backlight flickers, radio audio, sometimes hvac fan or hvac digital control reboots.
dealer is ordering a new cluster but I don't think that is the entire issue.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t-Z_DY65EcZQ0jTqq7f2ilV4-6Rc50uC/view
got it back from the dealer this morning, so far it appears replacing the cluster fixed the problem

WifesYukon17

Reaction score
Well today sucked. Took it in for a vibration around 70-80mph. Turns out we have 2 tires that are "unbalanceable" therefore they need replacing. Also, needed a new battery. Original was just over 3 years old, getting to be about that time when it'll just die when its least convenient. Wasn't really wanting to get new tires right now. I went ahead and told them to replace all 4 and I'm keeping the 2 good ones just in case (they are about 50% tread life). Luckily they are comping me an alignment which helps. Getting the oil changed too because why the F not....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n