What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spohn parts look good

i was going to ask why you went w/ the offroad kit. as you wont need the articulation.
but then i went to site & see they removed some of the previous offerings

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

Yes, I called and spoke with them to discuss options and available colors. They sold me what I wold need and requested raw parts since I wanted to a different color than what they have available.

Flydex

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

First post, thanks for having me in your community. I bought a one-owner ‘15 Tahoe LTZ in May with 60k on it. Everything was perfect with it, except the ride started to get rough the last couple of weeks. Every bump felt like we bottomed out and it was shaking every panel in the vehicle loose. I hated driving it and thought I made an expensive mistake purchasing it.

Took it back into the GMC dealer I purchased from yesterday and they got it right into the shop at 8am. Advisor called me a few hours later, yep front MRC struts are leaking and associated ball joints are toasted/popping. Good thing I bought the extended warranty (first time in my life) with this car. He said it’ll be covered and they’ll have it back to me by the end of the day. They delivered on the promise and had it back to me by 3:00pm.

$2,300 covered by the warranty and the ride is 200% improved. Back to loving this car!

1sikryd

Reaction score
Got the Escalade and the Crew Cab cleaned up today and assembled the Sphon components. I need to confirm with Sphon performance the correct location and orientation of the end fittings before they're installed.

View attachment 229473

That Spohn straight panhard bar rides so close to the stock diff cover. They make a bent version that allows you to install a higher cap aluminum diff cover.

20190704_141053.jpg

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up George. Thanks for the information.

Well... would've been nice to know that before I purchased this Panhard bar. All good though. I'll switch that out whenever I switch out the diff cover on the Escalade. I'm running a deeper differential cover on my Crew Cab. So yes planning to do the same or something similar with the Escalade.

Thanks again.

20180317_175753.jpg 20160504_140508.jpg

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran around making preps for the hurricane, then stopped by the dealer to pick up more parts for color matching. Part preps in work. We'll see how it all turns out based on which way the storm tracks.

20190830_172144.jpg 20190830_172521.jpg

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ref posts added ~ 3 days ago...

While a few friends, family, & I worked on getting the house prepared and ready for Hurricane Dorian, Color match paint operations continued and are close to completion. All of the parts will get color sanded and buffed tomorrow and will be ready for install. Quick turnaround my painter never disappoints.

IMG_0981.jpg View attachment 229778 IMG_0986.jpg