What brand headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slurpglass

Reaction score
Here's mine installed, currently have some kensun 35w 5500k hids in for the lows and highs. Moved the LEDs from my stock drl and turns into these. Light output is meh, better than stock but barely. Gna be cracking them open and putting in some morimoto d2s 4.0 square projectors eventually. Just need to find a ****** oven on craigslist.

View attachment 206039 View attachment 206040 View attachment 206041

Let us know how that goes. I have experience in opening headlights (two dozen plus gt86/BRZ headlights) and have been wanting to do something different with the old hoe. Thinking this style headlight retrofitted with morimotos too, but maybe incorporating rigid pods for the high beams (only concern is heat which might veer me from going that route). I’ll likely brighten the boomerang as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's mine installed, currently have some kensun 35w 5500k hids in for the lows and highs. Moved the LEDs from my stock drl and turns into these. Light output is meh, better than stock but barely. Gna be cracking them open and putting in some morimoto d2s 4.0 square projectors eventually. Just need to find a ****** oven on craigslist.

View attachment 206039 View attachment 206040 View attachment 206041

I would recommend a set of HIDs from @Vanquish Auto.
I had a cheap set of HIDs from amazon, and they were barely better than the stock bulbs.
The difference is like night and day with the Vanquish Auto branded HIDs. They are just as bright as the stock projectors that GM is putting in the new trucks, and the 5000k bulbs look like they are the same color temp as the stock HIDs as well.

Wolfbraid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are spyder and im sure those are too. Only thing is you prob should get switchbacks for the blinkers, i still need to get me some but other than that, plug and play, good light output, (as good as stock or better) and no aiming necessary;)View attachment 205762

How long have you had the Spyders? I got some for my Deville, and after a year they are trash? I'm hoping maybe these are better quality, they look great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879