What Brand 295 30 26 tire you running.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fearz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What 295 30 26 tire you running. My wheels are 26x10 28offset so I know 305 30 26 will rub.
I know I can get Delinte, Lexani and probably Fullway locally. I would have to order anything else. I know I went over this in another thread, but this may get more coverage this way.

Im trying to see what everyone else is running as I know not all are running Prielli's.

Last edited:

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i cannot imagine how terrible driving on a tire that small is on a full size suv. i can understand 22s, and even 24's. but 26's is in no way practical at all. but whatever it looks cool right

only tire i know of in that size is pirelli. but i'm going to take a wild guess no matter what tire you get isn't going to last over 20k. if that.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
i cannot imagine how terrible driving on a tire that small is on a full size suv. i can understand 22s, and even 24's. but 26's is in no way practical at all. but whatever it looks cool right

only tire i know of in that size is pirelli. but i'm going to take a wild guess no matter what tire you get isn't going to last over 20k. if that.

My brothers old Escalade has 26" Pirelli tires that lasted for more than 30k miles before he sold it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe