What am I doing wrong!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same thing was happening to me when I swapped out my torsion bars. The bars themselves are left and right so if you put them backwards they will not adjust properly. Look at the ends they should have either an R or an L with an arrow. Make sure the side with this written on there goes back were the torsion keys go

WOW THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW NOW!

Ive been Lurking this thread because of a previous issue a while back with a friends truck we lifted , Ended up taking it apart and putting it back together several times before we somehow got it to work

OP
OP
L

LA Mudbug

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He bought the kit and it came with the blocks for rear and the keys for the front. And bought shocks seperate. I need to just tell him to put stock keys in and crank them up and sell me his keys since my front end is lower with my stock bars all the way up. Still doesn't make since why it won't work right. I was thinking backwards on setting on ground. We were doing torsion bars seperate and never pulled them out of truck so there is no way we got them mixed up or wrong end.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I am in West Monroe, LA

La rabona

Reaction score
the rough country 3", yes. brandon's thread on it is stickied in this forum. stock keys can do about a 2" lift tho.

I have that same kit and have no problems with it .... You didn't get upper arms? Cause the stock ones are shorter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roflwaffle

Latest posts