What’s your Hoes name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t seen this anywhere. Figured it’d be fun to know what you guys are naming these hoes

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a hoe driver here... lol. Yukons name is finn aka the road tank. Mine is definitely a boy haha. Not sure why but that’s just how it went. We decided to name him finn two years ago when my really close friend got a new to her 2005 Honda CRV and we named the CRV Rae. And then naturally of course we had to name mine finn since we are super close friends and both HUGE Star Wars nerds... lol

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I named my first Yukon XL RAPTOR in 2001. Kids loved it. 2019 Suburban is yet to be named. The 2001 was a good year 276K miles and the second owner was pulling a trailer with it up and down the east coast. A real beast of burden.

Raptor yukon.jpg

OP
OP
GJones

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I named my first Yukon XL RAPTOR in 2001. Kids loved it. 2019 Suburban is yet to be named. The 2001 was a good year 276K miles and the second owner was pulling a trailer with it up and down the east coast. A real beast of burden.

View attachment 248044
Gotta keep in the Dino family for the kids!

OP
OP
GJones

GJones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 00’ Jeep named Kelly. A friend and I would argue if she was the one from destiny’s child or saved by the bell. So now I’m torn picking another name from one of em for continuity sake.

Deiter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife and I names are 01 Hoe that we just got Tami-Lynn due to it being a white hoe. And we watched Ted before we named her.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE