Well thats what i get for being a nice guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Helped a friend out, guy i work with got kicked out of his house he was living in with a few roomates. tehy were really taking advantage of him, hes having a hard time with his diabetes and may get discharged from the army if they cant regulate it. Hes only working at our club part time so doesnt have much income. He moved in with another buddy of ours and i agreed to help him move..well he put a big carboard box on the back seat and then pushed it to the other side...to bad there was a staple sticking out the bottom of the box and scratched my perfect rear seat... cant really tell in my crappy cell phone pics but yeah its most def there.

seat1.gif
seat2.gif

yeah i should have folded the seats down but at first had no idea he had so many tings..oh well.:emotions122:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dang, hate to see that, but Karma is on your side, you will be blessed ten fold :)
( I know not now, but later........)

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
i'm in the same boat. i helped carry some food this weekend for my cousins 15 and now my tahoe smells like shit!! i had a pot of beans spill and a pan of onions!!! :yucky: i definitely need to get my carpet cleaned...TODAY!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz