**WELL, it's lower...need 2 b lower tho...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silly question. did you completely remove your bumpstop bracket?

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
All good bro :Handshake: The little things that get overlooked usually

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

from his pics posted he did, and looks like he installed button bumpstops.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ you're right, complete brain fart on my part, haha!!

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Well all done boys!! Trimmed my pass panhard bracket and oh yea....springs were not seated correctly,they were ****-eyed. I switched the sway bar links around and slid bar over an inch..... AND WOW...went from 34 and some change to 32 1/4 in the rear and no bounce! Thanks WHITEOUT & ALEX33 for chiming in....... You boys ever around the MN area,hit me up for drinks:cheers:

I'll post picks tomorrow. i gotta get my semi ready and pound out these 600 miles real quik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

godoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool keep me updated on how different the ride is with the panhard i think that will be my next buy or sway bars

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
When I saw ur pics it didn't look like u had moved your sway bar over to clear bracket, and most people don't grind at the bracket like me to get it clearing. Glad u got it dialed in bro.:waytogo:

godoy- panhard bar isn't really designed to make the ride any better per say... It's mainly to reposition the axle back to center of vehicle. It did make my rear suspension feel alittle better, cause my lower trailing arms were binding up from being at an angle, which was my main reason for getting it and adjustable LCA. So guess u could say it did make the ride smoother, but only by putting the rear end in correct position as stock, i.e. springs, shocks, upper & lower trailing arms, drive shaft, all in straight alignment with each other, frame, axle and such and were they should be coming from factory. So guess u can say it made the ride feel better, but mainly put axle and wheels in center n even. Just my opinion from having with n without em.
Yuko04-not trying to thread jack bro, just givin some info, u shuld give urs:)

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
panhard will just recenter it. Sorry guys i was swamped today at work got home and took 3 hours just to clean escalade to get it picture ready.

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
No worries on the thread jack...info is always good!

Well, drove it 50 miles yesterday and we got creeks in the front end and I got the panhard bar bracket still hit the sway bar on rebound and bumps,wiggle here,wiggle there. I think I might have the torsion bars too cranked out.. Now a couple of things... I slid and twisted and relocated end links and switched them from driver to passenger and blah blah blah.... You'd think as many s-10 and mazdas, nissans ive done this YUKO would be my mona lisa....WHITEOUT, you said to slide swaybar bracket over right? Meaning you want me to drill new holes for the swaybar bushings? Because thats the only way I am going to get it to the right more than 3/4's of an inch. Im done grinding:buffer:.
Maybe that TONY is back now he can do his job an solve ALL my problems!!!:signs8:

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard you have to drill new holes for the bushings to get it further to the pass side.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts