Well... Crap...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DeepEmissions

DeepEmissions

Reaction score
OP
OP
DeepEmissions

DeepEmissions

Reaction score
Well the old girl did what she was supposed to do and provided meat for the freezer and a nice little rack too!

If you were so inclined that doesn't look like a difficult repair. What are you going to replace it with?
Actually thought about calling you, but wanted to wait and see what insurance says first and get your input.

Oh and one of the antlers broke off, he was actually a 7 point atypical, we found it the next day while surveying the area for any remaining Yukon parts, lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepEmissions

DeepEmissions

Reaction score
How many miles on the rig? The damage doesnt look that bad, I would be thinking about buying it back and rebuilding if the miles are good. Or buying it back, and selling it whole.
Just creeped over 150K, we've barely put about 5k miles on it in a couple years.
Awaiting final decision from insurance, we're basically waiting on them while driving a Chrysler Voyager

03X2

Reaction score
On Thursday the wifey hit a 6 point buck estimated at around 200 pounds just outside of town.
We have full coverage and early talk from the insurance company is that they're going to total it.
If it is totaled, I'll have a lot of suspension components to get rid of that were never installed from Rock Auto I'd like to get rid of locally, I can show receipt in just a bit so you have an idea about what I have.

View attachment 390353View attachment 390354View attachment 390303

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually thought about calling you, but wanted to wait and see what insurance says first and get your input.

Oh and one of the antlers broke off, he was actually a 7 point atypical, we found it the next day while surveying the area for any remaining Yukon parts, lol.
I saw that the deer was missing the antler and thought I saw it stuck in the truck where the headlight was!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec