Welcome, Mater!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mater

Reaction score
Im not sure the one GMT out weighs the 2 Fords.... and a VW. But at least its a 2 door! That counts for something!

Welcome
funny enough in the past i tend to be more GM biased this is just what i currently have LOL

maybe i will make a post listing all 40+ of my past vehicles

i got the merc back at peak pandemic as the trade in deal i got for it they ended up giving me 1200 on top of the car as they where doing a trade down promotion and i have a soft spot for the panther plat form.

and the escape was my brothers that he just ended up giving to me after the water pump exploded on him and i replaced and i am never doing that job again.. it's on it's 3rd 1.5 ecoboost with only 148k on it. first one died wile under warranty and the second just out of it so this is just a random engine pulled from a yard if it died again i am driving it in a ditch and setting it on fire.

the beetle. i always liked beetles and wanted one and this was $300 and came with a mountain of parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia