WaZ Up? Newbie to the forum Duh!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northrivergeek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As you can see by my intro Im a newbie to this forum .. I just got my first Yukon .. and I think Im in love! Its a 96 model 4x4 4 door .. Ive had many trucks all makes.. and only one other SUV a 97 blazer s10 .. wasnt impressed with it at all .. I kept it 3 weeks till I swapped it for a Dodge Truck .. I change vehicles often .. Ive only kept 3 vehicles more than 3 years .. lol .. I get another car about every 8 -12 months .. Ive had as many as 10 cars and trucks in the yard at once .. Its so had to turn down a bargain lol
This Yukon was another of those deals .. traded a girl for my 94 Toyota Camry LE that I picked up at auction for 500 .. this Yukon is Sweet .. she really kept it up mechanically .. she has a stack of service records.. every oil change .. every thing. But the interior wheew ! .. she has 3 young kids .. and bless her heart but the cleaning dept she gets an F .. nastiest carpets Ive ever seen .. and the seats wheew .. But after a few hours of cleaning the carpet is at least not smelly and sticky lol
I plan on replacing the carpet with Vinyl .. that way when the boys and I get out in the mud and such we dont have to worry about muddy feet. There are many lil things interior wise that needs done .. front door handles is first on the agenda .. .. then let my imagination run wild .. skulls will definitely be airbrushed somewhere on the vehicle lol

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post is useless without pics oo yeah welcome to a great forum

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Sean ...

That's a mighty clean obs Yuk ... now get spending on mods. :)

Cheers!

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean what's your plans for big red ???

OP
OP
northrivergeek

northrivergeek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very clean what's your plans for big red ???

Still thinking about .. its only been a couple weeks since acquired LOL.. But so far Im keeping the factory 16 wheel size .. I want to be able get in the woods when I want to .. big over sized wheels and thin sidewalls wouldn't hold up in mud holes and crappy boat ramps.. but Ive picked out my fav wheels, and get a hood scoop , paint the hood and roof metal flake silver and repaint the lower existing silver to match the hood and roof.. then Flaming skullz on the Hood and some just slightly darker silver skulls along the bottom. .. then the interior .. the leather seats are in not so hot shape .. recover them in Black with red and dark purple stripes in the middle of the seats the carpet ripped out and black flooring vinyl to replace the carpet.. and more interior work when I decide exactly what I want .

THese are the wheels I like right now
ultra_maverick_c_ci3_l.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais