New to Forum AND GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACHUN717

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought 2023 Yukon Denali in Summit White.
Installed the KN 57-3108 intake as I live in California (very SLIGHT change in sound)
Had a couple questions about muffler and also chip upgrades.
1) Thinking of installing a Magnaflow Muffler (10416)..does anyone have this installed on their 6.2?
Have 3 small kids, so don't want a full catback or crazy loud muffler.
2) Any good recs on Chip upgrades? Commander Pedal, Pedal Monster, Chip Your Car?

Thanks All!!

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My advice would be to just drive it for awhile and get used to it. Then, maybe you'll have an idea of what you would like to see different and find a tuner that does what you would like to change.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando. I agree with above to give it some time. You can look through this Forum and find a lot of discussion about exhaust and pretty much anything you are wondering about. Enjoy!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

I cannot personally help you, as my exhaust system is quite loud.

OP
OP
A

ACHUN717

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for advice. Will wait around and do research to see what I actually want!

salisburyv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Rhode Island!! I have the magnaflow 14" muffler, i also deleted the resonator. can't hear it on the highway at cruising speed. But loud enough when i get on it. I also have the Predator 2 from Diablo sport. i think its a nice setup. But i only have the lowly 5.3..... soon to be a 6.0 w/new heads and intake. i had to pick, stereo or engine. I did the stereo first. I'm now planning the engine/trans and suspension build. i'm having the 4 piston caliper upgrade going in tomorrow!! good luck on your search. you're in the right place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts