Watch out for RED LIGHT runners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our oldest daughter was hit by a red light runner yesterday. She walked away from the accident but has lots of bruises and cuts. Please tell your family and friends to be careful leaving an intersection under a green light because the RED LIGHT runners are becoming an epidemic level. She was lucky , she was buckled in and had some good GM iron around her with a good airbag system. Michelle accident 2.jpgMichelle accident 4.jpgMichelle accident 3.jpgMichelle accident.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our oldest daughter was hit by a red light runner yesterday. She walked away from the accident but has lots of bruises and cuts. Please tell your family and friends to be careful leaving an intersection under a green light because the RED LIGHT runners are becoming an epidemic level. She was lucky , she was buckled in and had some good GM iron around her with a good airbag system. View attachment 345043View attachment 345044View attachment 345045View attachment 345046
I forgot to mention that she was hit into the curb and the Esca rolled 2-3 times,

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that she was hit into the curb and the Esca rolled 2-3 times,
That explains the folded wheel. Just wow.

One of my drivers T-***** a Ford F-150.. My driver was driving a Semi-Truck. The other driver is lucky to be ALIVE. Its amazing how stupid, as a society, we have become. I see it every day watching dash cams.. Some of the poo just absolutely stupefies me.

OP
OP
rdhogg

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That explains the folded wheel. Just wow.

One of my drivers T-***** a Ford F-150.. My driver was driving a Semi-Truck. The other driver is lucky to be ALIVE. Its amazing how stupid, as a society, we have become. I see it every day watching dash cams.. Some of the poo just absolutely stupefies me.
I know, right. I have had a dashcam for about 3 years in my Tahoe, (does front and rear recording) have not had to prove fault for me, but I have been able to provide video clips to people for the police accident report. You must see it every day. Yep the folded wheel, she was hit on the passenger side and he pushed her into the curb 2-3 rolls an lands upright in Windys drive through entrance.

VTHokie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad she is ok! We just moved from an extremely rural area to a metro and I have warned my wife that she needs to wait a good 20-30 seconds after the light changes to go. Been working in this area for 7 years and witnessed too many people blowing through red lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick