Wanting a PPV for the wrong reasons.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
8 light bars?? Where did you get I had 8 light bars? O and what do I do?? What I didn't tell you? I didn't know this was a fourm where I would be questioned on who or what I am. I would just stay in your lane. If you must know my name should give it away. That's about all your going to get. O I just changed my avatar that will be the last hint.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joel, Keith certainly can make use of such a vehicle with all the nuts we have running loose these days. Figure out his line of work yet?

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8 light bars?? Where did you get I had 8 light bars? O and what do I do?? What I didn't tell you? I didn't know this was a fourm where I would be questioned on who or what I am. I would just stay in your lane. If you must know my name should give it away. That's about all your going to get. O I just changed my avatar that will be the last hint.

I hope you're not this high strung when you're at work. They asked a question, and was mistaken about the number of lights. Three letters would have been easier than a paragraph... I read their post as a simple question, and you took it as an inquisition. Relax.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LOL 'Keith' isn't much of a clue. And the people who know what 'EOD' stands for are probably the minority.

joe

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know EOD jobs were also contracted out to the private sector. That's cool.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion: If you got a PPV Tahoe for any other reason than transportation (assuming your a complete and total civilian), you're an effing idiot. But I'm open to rebuttal so I can argue on the internet...

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion: If you got a PPV Tahoe for any other reason than transportation (assuming your a complete and total civilian), you're an effing idiot. But I'm open to rebuttal so I can argue on the internet...
Just curious, but what other purpose does any vehicle have other than transportation? I guess a vehicle could be art or housing....:

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, but what other purpose does any vehicle have other than transportation? I guess a vehicle could be art or housing....:
I mean in regards to the OP mentioning people possibly impersonating police vehicles (as he said, buying a PPV for the wrong reasons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518