vLED fogs, reverse lights and license plate lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cship

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have bought license plate leds and fog lights for my 2015 tahoe ls

License Plate Fitted but the sad part is Fog lights dosent fit!!!

These fit instead for the one that listed here

p13w_10_xb.jpg

I live outside the united states... anyone know what to do ?

What bulbs are these above. i need that one for my Denali fogs, the last ones i ordered were the wrong ones.

bmwman3241

Reaction score
This is from the 2016 Denali manual. Are the Back-up lamp and License plate lamp switched?
I can't seem to find either on the vLED website. Can someone please help.

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 9.50.25 AM.png

phantasms

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Would it be the same part numbers on a new LTZ Tahoe?

Thank you!

Best,
Gene

rgctech

Reaction score
Purchased HID Kit and fog LEDs but they never made it to me. The tracking (via USPS priority) stopped half way through its journey. After 2 months of emailing back and forward and calling the Postal service I was told I could not do anything about it and it was up to the vendor (VLEDS). I emailed them and they informed me that since I did not add additional insurance to my order that they would only credit me the $100 dollars that USPS paid them for losing the package (My order total was $240). I contested it with paypal and got ALL my money back.

I have been purchasing from them for about 10 years (back when they had an ebay store) and I was a bit disappointed with the way customer service handled the situation. Especially because on multiple occasions they said they would get back to me on a certain date and that date would pass with no response. I am glad my case was resolved by paypal and suggest you use them for payment just in case.

I ended up purchasing my kit from DDMtuning. I had purchased kits from them in the past that are still functional today 4 years later even with the same bulbs. Kits came in and installed without a hitch. I ordered the canbus kit for my 15 suburban and have no problems with flickering or not powering on (1 month of use). I even ordered a relay harness and error cancelors just in case but so far haven't had to use them. I ordered the 4500K 35w and am very happy with the color temp (no blueish white) looks stock. I have had issues with getting pulled over with 5000K in the past so I stick with 4500K.

slackerwil

Reaction score
Just installed Vleds for reverse and license plates. Here is a picture of stock on the left and Vled on right. The Vleds are legit! Nice and bright. Waiting for my fog lights to arrive.

13A6410B-F63E-48D2-90E8-CA6C74B031E4.jpg

OP
OP
S

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vLEDs are still going strong almost 2 years later!

I have also always had good luck with DDM tuning for BMW headlights and HID kits too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse