Visual Tire size comparison calculator. Shows old vs new tire sizes and comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
So I came across a site last night regarding tire size, rim size and how they visually n dimensionally compare to each other. site compares two different tire sizes, your choice, how they differ in rolling radius, total diameter and sidewall height, and will also let you know how off your speedometer will be (not sure how ON that part is, but seemed close for me anyways)

http://www.kouki.co.uk/utilities/visual-tyre-size-calculator

Seems like a handy tool for anyone looking at getting different tires or rims, and how they will look in comparison to old set. I found it pretty helpful, since plenty of sites with chart sizes n tire size comparison. But this is nice cause you can visually see how two tires compare n look different.

Hope in right forum section MODS-thot it was general discussion, but if exterior please move

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork