Venom Hoe is in the Building

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
DAMN! I never been a fan of the lights n all that good stuff either but id DEF rock that thing! where did you pick up those headlights? its literally the devil! Lol

OP
OP
T

TahoeVon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DAMN! I never been a fan of the lights n all that good stuff either but id DEF rock that thing! where did you pick up those headlights? its literally the devil! Lol

They are actually stock Tahoe lights if you check the pics. I just painted the inside flat black, blacked out the side marker and added the halos, strobes, signals, etc. I could not find what I really wanted in aftermarket lights so I decided to make it myself. But just had to bake the headlights in order to do the work. Thanks for the compliments

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not rice, tis actually pretty tite.
I ahve a 7color underglow and I like it alot.

NC just called rice because him and "certain others" on here have a set of solid beliefs and never really realize that not everyone is the same.:Handshake:

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome! I used to be not too far from ya..up in Rhody...passed through New Haven a lot

OP
OP
T

TahoeVon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
truck looks awesome man espically at night not rice at all

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Not rice, tis actually pretty tite.
I ahve a 7color underglow and I like it alot.

NC just called rice because him and "certain others" on here have a set of solid beliefs and never really realize that not everyone is the same.:Handshake:

I agree, Car customization is all about creativity, personality and vision. When ever I see a car all I can think about is how I would personalize it and make it my own. Its like a tract house, you want to do some things to the property to make it YOUR HOME.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

welcome! I used to be not too far from ya..up in Rhody...passed through New Haven a lot

I am always up and down the 95 going to foxwoods. lol

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Cant be rice. It looks purely muscle but we all have our own opinions.

Did you say MUSCLE?!! I LOVE IT!!!. I wanted the truck to look mean. Thanks.

Black and red are my 2 favorite colors and I think they look so mean together. That is why I did not black out the tails. Some told me I should but I think it keeps the theme flowing from front to rear.

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
strobes arent my thing (plus i think the cops here would stop me anyway), but those red headlights are CRAZY tight! i was considering getting red underglow, blue is too overused.

where did you find red halo's? and how bright are they when driving at night?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove