Venom Hoe is in the Building

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeVon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Von out of New Haven, CT. It is unfortunate that I have just found out about this forum now. I was a member of the old tahoeforum.com. I finished the first phase of my project late last year and when I went to check in the forum it was dead.

Anyways I am in the process of selling my hoe and will probably go to an esky after I get my gym of the ground. Check out my vid and pics below that I posted and tell me what you think. I know some will not like it and call it a ricer but its okay, it was my baby. Customization is about imagination and personal expression.

Videos:
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3168
Pics:
http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3169

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I don't think it's rice at all. Now if you had a big wing, and some crazy ass bodykit, then we'd think about it. Looks like the devil running down the street at night, hahaha/

OP
OP
T

TahoeVon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very nice, I don't think it's rice at all. Now if you had a big wing, and some crazy ass bodykit, then we'd think about it. Looks like the devil running down the street at night, hahaha/

Thanks,

I remember on the other forum a lot of guys not feeling the underglow, etc. and calling it a ricer.

My first vision for the truck was a black widow spider.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

:rice: :imo: j/m it looks good dude.

Thanks,

lot of work and $$$$

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good, not ricer at all to me.

oh yeah and :welcome: you'll like it alot better here even if you do get the esky you should stick around.

Amaan46

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not RICE at all.......very well executed Hoe!!!!!1 Welcome......you should really hold on to it IMHO.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
niiice,front end looks menacing! you dont see those colors in headlights too often, its always white/blue/purple or sumthin, good to see sumthin a lil different

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My first vision for the truck was a black widow spider.

I like reading those things...it's like when I started looking for my tahoe, I knew EXACTLY what I was planning and needed in the truck, then I her after 3 months of searching.

lot of work and $$$$

Does a bear piss a river?

BOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n