Vanquish LED Headlight in Stock Tahoe Housing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Can I run a set of these in a stock tahoe housing? I know I am physically capable, but are these going to have the crazy glare like running HID's in the stock housing? I'd like a bright good throw, I do a lot of driving at night since I start work at 0430. When winter comes it will be in dreary seattle rain as well... I'm hoping to preempt that.

Is anybody running these in a stock housing?

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I run a set of these in a stock tahoe housing? I know I am physically capable, but are these going to have the crazy glare like running HID's in the stock housing? I'd like a bright good throw, I do a lot of driving at night since I start work at 0430. When winter comes it will be in dreary seattle rain as well... I'm hoping to preempt that.

Is anybody running these in a stock housing?
I have vanquishauto hids and Leds and I'm very happy. They have the right kit for them atock housing and these do not glare like other cheap ebay or Amazon hids. I will suggest you to buy vanquishauto hids for the low beams and leds for the fog lights

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the LED's and Hids will glare in a non-Hid or non-LED projector/housing. Keep telling yourself they don't, but they do. For a forum with tons of people always talking about "doing it right" when it comes to any other mod, the fact that retrofitting these housings is a piece of cake blows my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217