Vanquish Auto 80w PHILIPS LED Fog Light Bulbs PSX26W Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ekim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm going to be very honest and perhaps blunt. In this day and age, if you don't have a good website, it's hard to do business with a company. You don't appear to have a good website.

I have a 2017 GMC Yukon XL Denali. Plug that into your website and put yourself in the shoes of me, a real buyer looking for an upgrade to the fog and high beams!

I would like to do some comparison shopping and gain some technical knowledge of your product. I've been looking into Xenondepot products. It's very easy to get the technical info no from them

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and why do some sites like to spec bulbs at 8000 lumens when really that's a combined number with two bulbs? No single led fog bulb is going to provide 8000 lumens:whymewhyme:. Hell, even the best HID setups (D2S, D1s bulbs) only probide approx 3200-3500 Lumens each. haha

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be very honest and perhaps blunt. In this day and age, if you don't have a good website, it's hard to do business with a company. You don't appear to have a good website.

I have a 2017 GMC Yukon XL Denali. Plug that into your website and put yourself in the shoes of me, a real buyer looking for an upgrade to the fog and high beams!

I would like to do some comparison shopping and gain some technical knowledge of your product. I've been looking into Xenondepot products. It's very easy to get the technical info no from them

Actually it's very simple to understand. Your vehicle in term of lights is just a Yukon XL with Hid Headlights. If you plug in yukon xl with Hid Headlights you will be able to check things out.

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and why do some sites like to spec bulbs at 8000 lumens when really that's a combined number with two bulbs? No single led fog bulb is going to provide 8000 lumens:whymewhyme:. Hell, even the best HID setups (D2S, D1s bulbs) only probide approx 3200-3500 Lumens each. haha

The fog light kit is 12000 max lumen combined. Yes it's theoretical, but I can assure you that they are way brighter than anything else right now. But I would only use as fog lights and high beams. You need to focus the lights on the low beams.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I have Vanquish Autos HID headlights and LED high beams and the Fog lights and all work and look great! Any time I had a question or help the answered it or called back quickly and for me that's what I look for when doing business.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Ekim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually it's very simple to understand. Your vehicle in term of lights is just a Yukon XL with Hid Headlights. If you plug in yukon xl with Hid Headlights you will be able to check things out.

I understand all that. My point was the competition, and there are some very good ones, have better websites that make it a lot easier to do some research. For me to pay premium dollars for a product, I need to be convinced it's worth it. I have four vehicles to maintain and do mods on.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fog light kit is 12000 max lumen combined. Yes it's theoretical, but I can assure you that they are way brighter than anything else right now. But I would only use as fog lights and high beams. You need to focus the lights on the low beams.

I'd be shocked if you have a single Fog bulb outputting 6,000 Lumens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65