Vanquish Auto 80w PHILIPS LED Fog Light Bulbs PSX26W Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can NOT give these guys at vanquish auto a good review
I ordered a set of fogs, they sent the wrong bulbs in the correctly labeled box
I sent an email and did not hear back
I also left three voice mails in the past week and have still not heard back.
I'm passing disappointed and moving to angry.

quality appears to be good, but customer service is HORRIBLE
They may responded and email didn't went through ,i suggest you to email them or text Jessy at 239-205-8437 that helped me a lot when i was having questions about the 18Denali fog lights and they answered right away. I suggest you to try that, it really worked for me hope it works for you. Good Luck!

Reaction score
Hello, hope you are doing great. Sorry to hear that but we have been trying to get back to our customers in time. May I have your full name or email so I check on that for you please? Hope you allow me to do that since I'm here to help, thanks
PM Sent

Reaction score
They may responded and email didn't went through ,i suggest you to email them or text Jessy at 239-205-8437 that helped me a lot when i was having questions about the 18Denali fog lights and they answered right away. I suggest you to try that, it really worked for me hope it works for you. Good Luck!
thanks

Reaction score
I can NOT give these guys at vanquish auto a good review
I ordered a set of fogs, they sent the wrong bulbs in the correctly labeled box
I sent an email and did not hear back
I also left three voice mails in the past week and have still not heard back.
I'm passing disappointed and moving to angry.

quality appears to be good, but customer service is HORRIBLE

UPDATE

within minutes after my original post, a dialog was started and results were immediate.
I was promptly emailed a prepaid return form, and was able to send the wrong bulbs back.
Yesterday, I received the new and correct bulbs.

Installation was straight forward and the new bulbs are as bright as advertised!
As I stated in my original post - the (build) quality appears to be good. In fact, I would say very good.

My only installation suggestion would be to put a slight layer of grease or lubricant on the o-ring.
My 'customer service' suggestion would be to have an actual email address that customer can submit to that is monitored, OR, respond to voice mails.

Thank you Vanquish Auto - you have redeemed yourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401