Used fuel injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a market for used fuel injectors?

They're a simple design and most often either work or don't work. Partially working (as yours were) is almost always due to being dirty. I agree with having them professionally cleaned and tested. They'll clean 'em, replace the O-rings, test their impedance, flow rate and spray patterns so you'll have factual numbers on 'em. As-is, a buyer would need to have this service done to use them, anyway. Having it already done, they'd be a quick sell and you can get that money back plus a few bucks for the injectors themselves. I don't know the street value, but I'd say it would at least be 25% of new OEM injector cost (probably mostly dependent upon mileage) plus the cost of the rebuilding service. If they're FlexFuel injectors, you'll have a larger market since they're often sought after as a cheap upgrade to those needing a little more injector volume for their mods.

I've used Injector RX out of Houston, TX.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Thanks for that info on that injector service. I couldn’t find one that the forum had us d before.

Good point on the 09+ injectors flowing more for engine upgrades. Whether it’s for e85 or petrol, their needed for higher hp requirements.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Perhaps we could start a forum community service. Anyone that would like to have there injectors serviced/cleaned could install these and then send theirs off to be serviced and wouldn't have to endure down time waiting for them to be shipped back. Then once they get them back they could send them on to the next person on the list to do the same... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924