Upgraded.... now need to add some accessories.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a 2007 Denali XL and loved it.... decided to get a new rig and finally settled with a 2017 Tahoe LT. Has nearly everything we wanted....the things it don't have can easily be upgraded later..... or should I say WILL be upgraded later.

Anyone have the "iridescent pearl" for their Tahoe or Burb? My plans are to go with black wheels and also replace the Tahoe and LT badges with glossy black. Tint the break lights and tint the front drive/passenger windows.

tahoe.png

OP
OP
BK76

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
upload_2017-2-13_16-18-39.png

These are the wheels that will be placed on soon. They are 18" for the winter. Closer to Summer will look into 22" wheels and have tires/wheels for both summer and winter.

jimim

Reaction score
Had a 2007 Denali XL and loved it.... decided to get a new rig and finally settled with a 2017 Tahoe LT. Has nearly everything we wanted....the things it don't have can easily be upgraded later..... or should I say WILL be upgraded later.

Anyone have the "iridescent pearl" for their Tahoe or Burb? My plans are to go with black wheels and also replace the Tahoe and LT badges with glossy black. Tint the break lights and tint the front drive/passenger windows.

View attachment 74541

I just got the new pearl color. Much nicer than my 15 tricoAt. Much more bright when shined and no yellow hue to it under lights.

I think it would look awesome with black rims but my wife hates them so we have summer and winter chomes. If u search for my posts I will see my summur 22's. My winter and the regular 20 chrome ones

OP
OP
BK76

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the factory wheels with satin black Canyons (18"). Next move will be to get bigger tires and add leveling kit. Still need to find a dry day (or just a non-busy day) to pull it into the garage and replace the badges with glossy black TAHOE and LT. May leave off the LT, but want the TAHOE replaced for sure.

Also saw a post where someone vinyl wrapped the front grill. That has now made it on the list of MUST.

tahoe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879