Updated Tahoe Constraints as of 1/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@selectsplat thanks for your diligence in watching all this stuff. A guy can make himself crazy trying to keep track of it all. It feels somewhat good to have pulled the trigger and got on the list.

Yeah, definitely appreciate the effort from everyone to keep us updated.

Guess imma have to wait ...

zschicago

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All, I just ordered a Denali diesel and was told today about the center console slide delete. Trying to find out if that could be added back in future. Heard the upper console would still have switch. Dealer cant seem to find out. thanks much Z

Riley6628

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do security for a 3rd party company contracted by GM we have literally thousands of trucks on the lot, tons of tahoes, suburbans, Yukons, Escalades. Crazy to me that they are so hard to find

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are still constraints on the Premier trim? Looking at sliding roof, HUD, surround vision, 20in wheels. No max trailering, no RSE and no 22 needed.
Premier is on constraint until March. I ordered mine in December and update this week was March.

TahoeLTZ2007

Reaction score
To have to pay over msrp and not get all the options I want,I think I‘ll wait. What are these not fully loaded, over priced units going to be worth in 2-3 years.

dcyy

Reaction score

Distribution Updates​

Please select a division​

spacer.gif
I found this somewhat useful after placing my Yukon Denali order-gives weekly info on new constraints and options not available. Now it's no front/rear park assist(dealer says possible retrofit) This info is from gm fleet order guide

cclark20

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All, I just ordered a Denali diesel and was told today about the center console slide delete. Trying to find out if that could be added back in future. Heard the upper console would still have switch. Dealer cant seem to find out. thanks much Z
Was your GMC dealer able to remove the sliding console from the Denali and still keep the 2nd row buckets? My dealer said the order program was automatically defaulting to the 60/40 2nd Row Bench if the sliding console was removed.

The Chevy build program will let you remove the sliding console and keep the 2nd row buckets so I’m guessing the GMC order program might just need updated.

You probably can find an after market sliding console but GM states the OEM won’t work with the 60/40 seat. I’m guessing it’s a clearance issue.

Last edited:

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Distribution Updates​

Please select a division​

spacer.gif
I found this somewhat useful after placing my Yukon Denali order-gives weekly info on new constraints and options not available. Now it's no front/rear park assist(dealer says possible retrofit) This info is from gm fleet order guide
The Distribution updates will not show constraints, only the "Not available at this time" or "Forced to include "not equippped with" features" But, it is still a good resource. Case in point - the update for week of 1/17 details the sliding center console not available at this time for SLT/AT4, and not included for Denali (where it was standard)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011