2023 Yukon 3.0 Duramax Denali XL Order Timeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekordas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our unicorn order has finally been accepted....2023 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate with the 3.0L Duramax. We were number one on our dealers list since the Ultimate was released. TPW is 3/18. Should have it early April.

OP
OP
pruittatl

pruittatl

Reaction score
Our unicorn order has finally been accepted....2023 Yukon XL Denali Ultimate with the 3.0L Duramax. We were number one on our dealers list since the Ultimate was released. TPW is 3/18. Should have it early April.
Amazing!!

OP
OP
pruittatl

pruittatl

Reaction score
***UPDATE***

Build Details:

Order Type: Retail Sold (Ive seen a few threads how dealers order customer vehicles in the OderWorkbench system so FWIW)
2023 Yukon XL
Drive Type: 4WD
Trim: Denali
Engine: 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel
Color: Sterling Metallic
Interior Color: Jet Black
Packages: Max Trailering Package (I had to remove this from the build as the dealership told me it was the only thing currently on constraint and holding GM up from accepting the order)
Exterior Options: Power-retractable assist steps, Adaptive Air Ride Suspension (had to remove AARS as the Max Trailering Package is required for AARS), 22" Wheels - Multi-Spoke High Gloss Black
Interior Options: Power-release second row 60/40 split-folding bench seat, Panoramic Sunroof

Timeline:
1-6-2023: Order and deposit placed with the dealership
2-9-2023: Order officialy accepted by GM (Event Code 2000)
2-15-2023: Order accepted by production control (Event Code 3000)
2-20-2023: Order Broadcast for Production - Loaded on Assembly Plant Computer (Event Code 3400) - Target Production Week of 2/27/2023!!!

This thing is moving fast!!

OP
OP
pruittatl

pruittatl

Reaction score
When I got this email from GMC today saying the truck was already built... 2 business days after getting Event Code 3000, I was a little confused / surprised. So talked to the dealership and they were still seeing Event Code 3000 today but GMC chat advisor/agent said it is at 3400 today and has a TPW of 2/27/2023 (next week.) I am pretty shocked that it is moving through the system this fast... fingers crossed everything keeps going quickly and the transport to the dealership doesnt take very long.

IMG_2949.jpeg

Whitt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
pruittatl, what did you have todo to get these emails from GMC? I have never received one.

OP
OP
pruittatl

pruittatl

Reaction score
pruittatl, what did you have todo to get these emails from GMC? I have never received one.
I don’t know exactly what I did. I didn’t do anything specifically to be honest. My only guess is that the dealer may have put my email in when they placed the order with GM and so now it has it on my profile.

OP
OP
pruittatl

pruittatl

Reaction score
Also, when I chat with the GMC advisor on the website. They always ask me my home address email and phone number and order number. So maybe they connected it to my profile for the order. Not 100% sure.

jmzvet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine in late Dec 22. Order accepted today. Dealer estimates mid May delivery which is what we expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep