unwanted seat movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passanger seat moving and a clicking sound can't visually find it please view attached link.any ideas would be great...it's getting worse and worse ..

Watch "08 Yukon seat clicking movement" on YouTube
08 Yukon seat clicking movement: http://youtu.be/6obuFOcHHbo

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To me it looks like the motor is just pulsating back and forth. Try unplugging it and see if that stops it. Then at least you'll know what to try and fix.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it looks like the motor is just pulsating back and forth. Try unplugging it and see if that stops it. Then at least you'll know what to try and fix.

My daughter was in the back pulling and pushing so the issue would be visible I'd be real mad if that was going on all by itself. ...but while sipping and going that can get very annoying

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around 22 seconds of the video it looks like the track is loose you can see the track rail of the seat moving which is causing the play or noise??

OP
OP
jimr5454

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around 22 seconds of the video it looks like the track is loose you can see the track rail of the seat moving which is causing the play or noise??

I see it now.any ideas on how to tighten/fix that ?
Do i need to remove the seat ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullyfiberchick