Twin Turbo Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first saw the TT kit on ebay, I wanted to drop 2 G's impulsively just to see, hear, feel, and smell it go. Anyone post a video-taste of this in action?

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont doubt this kit will do what it claims, for a while anyway. but a lot of these kits take some liberties in the application.
as far as fitment i would worry about it being real close to the a/c lines, make sure it fits with either radiator 28"/32", most need to have electric fan conversion, the long lengths of silicone hose for charge pipes any rubbing and they'll cut through. the downpipes look like they wont even make it out of the engine compartment? cheap wastegates run the risk of not opening to control boost, same with the bov after wot. no maf provision, not that its necessarily needed but just more tuning work to do. spark plug access/addition wire length needed? driver side looks like it puts the turbo right into the main harness that jumps over to the engine. cast manifolds are a toss up, most of the ebay manifolds i hear about crack pretty easily - these need to support the turbo and any movement at 1800+ degrees.

its not that this wont work as a twin turbo kit but if you need to spend another grand or two to relocate everything to make it work, youre not saving a whole lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65