Turn signal mirrors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's really cheap. Even cheaper than the one I got for my truck a few months back. My 17 yr old son broke my passenger side mirror glass when he was backing my truck out one day. I made him pay for the new glass. He thought I was joking when I told him that was a $300 mirror. I told him to buy just the glass if he could find it since that's all that was damaged. He showed me one on 1aauto.com that I ended up getting, it was around $55 I think. But the quality is not as good as the OEM mirror, I noticed that when swapping it out. The spade terminals for the heated mirror portion for instance are a lot smaller than the spades on the OEM glass, so I had to squeeze the wiring spade terminals with pliers to close them a tiny bit so that they would grip the smaller spades on this glass. The LED appears to be cheaper, and isn't quite as bright, but at least it does function properly and it was half the cost of a used OEM mirror glass on eBay.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any ts mirrors that dont fold. I broke one backing out of garage and used cool vue replacement. You can reuse the painted back part of the mirror if yours come off. Saved me a bunch of cash not to need to paint the new one.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I'm buying the tow mirrors if anyone local wants my stock mirrors (free) with cf mirror covers

here is a pic of my drivers side mirror (there are no black marks on it, my I-phone just sucks lol)

View attachment 72652

here are the tow mirrors i am getting

Amazon.com: ModifyStreet Power Side Towing Mirrors with Smoke Lens Turn Signal & Heated Defrost and Clearance Light for 99-02 Chevy Silverado Tahoe Yukon/XL, 02 Chevy Avalanche, 00-02 GMC Sierra, Chevy Suburban: Automotive
Damn! Wish I was local to you!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I work in Manhattan...FDNY Engine 55 in the Little Italy/China town section. If you're ever in the area let me know you can swing by the firehouse and pick them up
Thx for the offer man! Really appreciate that, but I never get to ny, and I'm not too far. I get road rage and you know how driving in the city is! Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo