Tuning ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevy*808*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just order my corsa Sports exhaust & aFe Power Momentum GT Pro for my 2018 Tahoe .im wondering which tuning do you guys recommend ?

7CA00ED8-E0CD-4F74-B535-C4503295E4C4.jpeg

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just order my corsa Sports exhaust & aFe Power Momentum GT Pro for my 2018 Tahoe .im wondering which tuning do you guys recommend ?

View attachment 216175
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. We would be happy to help with tuning. We would tune your vehicle via our AutoCal, it will allow to see your vehicle data, and provide your custom tune files via email. Give us a call 877-809-4070 or you can email us [email protected].

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bkackbear. I have the tune, just need the tee shirt or hat to go with it. Much better than the canned tunes I’ve used before from other vendors.

OP
OP
Chevy*808*

Chevy*808*

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. We would be happy to help with tuning. We would tune your vehicle via our AutoCal, it will allow to see your vehicle data, and provide your custom tune files via email. Give us a call 877-809-4070 or you can email us [email protected].
Since I’m on hawaii I don’t have anybody to help me with this tune .how simple is this tune to do ? Is it just a plug in set up? One month having the Tahoe I notice the acceleration And shifting some what lags .

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I’m on hawaii I don’t have anybody to help me with this tune .how simple is this tune to do ? Is it just a plug in set up? One month having the Tahoe I notice the acceleration And shifting some what lags .
you need the autocal and they send the tune via email

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All you need in order to use the AutoCal to tune your vehicle, is a desktop or laptop with Windows on it, and really just a basic understanding of Windows. We have step by step instructions that will walk you through the steps, and you can call, and email us if you have question while you are using it.

We can help with improving throttle response and shift patterns.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another recommendation for blackbear ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts