Tuning time frame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the OP's thread but related to time frame, is anyone looking at the emails? I asked a question several weeks ago and my updated tune 2 weeks ago and didnt even get an acknowledgement. I get you are busy and backed up but a response letting me know you received the tune files would be appreciated.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack the OP's thread but related to time frame, is anyone looking at the emails? I asked a question several weeks ago and my updated tune 2 weeks ago and didnt even get an acknowledgement. I get you are busy and backed up but a response letting me know you received the tune files would be appreciated.
Justin is on the 17th-20th of Sept for emails, he answers in the order received oldest to newest. PM us your name and I can check where you are at.

Sangster

Reaction score
Is there anyone other than Justin that can address emails? Seems he's still 3-4 weeks behind in even responding to emails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2