Trying to find the right rear view camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raymonte

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the rear view camera for my 2012 Tahoe LTZ?

My rear view camera works but the image is cloudy and blurry (it’s on the infotainment display, not the rear view mirror). I‘m shopping for a replacement camera but I’m having trouble finding the part number and the cameras I find on eBay and Amazon look similar but often say say fit other, specific models. There’s one with a flat, purple plug, one with a more cylindrical, square-ish plug, and a few different mounting brackets. It’s a bit of a pain to get to so I’m trying to avoid removing it until I have a replacement.

I tried a GM parts website and it lists 3 cameras, all discontinued. None of the part numbers come up on eBay or Amazon. Called the dealer and they said I could only get it as part of the appliqué now, it has to be painted and it’s over $600.

Thanks,
Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts