Traded my 2022 Yukon for a pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a very good vehicle. Got a killer deal on it new. Traded for a new 2023 gas Denali pickup with a big rebate and healthy discount. 3 dealers offered me more Actual Cash Value than I paid 18 months ago with 20,000 miles on it now. I do tow 5000 lbs 2x a year totaling 3000 miles. Ordered during covid parts shortages so no max trailering. It did squat a little too much and the aftermarket Curt Echo brake controller was not the greatest. I am one of the ones that uses more than a quart of oil on the 1400 mile trip to FL from NY.

It was a very unusual ownership experience basically driving 20k for no depreciation.

L8T BURB

Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal on the trade for your Yukon! Any chance we could get some pics of the new ride??
It was a very good vehicle. Got a killer deal on it new. Traded for a new 2023 gas Denali pickup with a big rebate and healthy discount. 3 dealers offered me more Actual Cash Value than I paid 18 months ago with 20,000 miles on it now. I do tow 5000 lbs 2x a year totaling 3000 miles. Ordered during covid parts shortages so no max trailering. It did squat a little too much and the aftermarket Curt Echo brake controller was not the greatest. I am one of the ones that uses more than a quart of oil on the 1400 mile trip to FL from NY.

It was a very unusual ownership experience basically driving 20k for no depreciation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660