TPMS Phenomenon - Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
baggedlvintegra

baggedlvintegra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was definitely going to do the spare tire trick, problem is I don't have a spare tire anymore lol ... to my original post though, another day past and still no light. I think since my back ups with the sensors in them are next to the truck all night in the garage it picks them up and then I don't drive far enough for it to attempt to re-check them before I get back home and they are there again. It works for now

Last edited:
OP
OP
baggedlvintegra

baggedlvintegra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the verdict is in....my normal commute to/from work is less than 10 miles. The light never came back on during that normal commute....I knew I had to make a lengthy trip last night so I reset my trip to see how many miles it would take for the light to come on. At almost 25 miles on the dot the annoying light was back! So looks like the cycle for the TPMS reading is 25 miles, in case anybody ever needs to know or cares lol

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I told you it would eventually come back! I always thought it was quick than that though.

OP
OP
baggedlvintegra

baggedlvintegra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the weirdest thing to me now is that I had the light on, then I put the back ups in the car with sensors and the truck automatically picked them and cleared the light with no re-learn done. I would have thought this morning that the light would be off since the truck was parked next to the backups with sensors but nope the light is still on, idk its odd, hints my title phenomenon lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TireFire