TPM sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I had by 22 installed they never installed my TPM sensors so I been riding with the tire light on. Is there a by pass for this or do I need to get 4 TPMS and get them programmed. If so, How do I get them programmed?

Reaction score
Only way I know to disable that system is with a BT Dieselworks AutoSync. It allows you to change the air pressure that sets off the warning or to completely disable the system.

Otherwise, you have to have the sensors installed in the tires and have the positions learned to by the vehicle.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly no bypass. Get some sensors and have em installed. Depending on what year model your truck is the remote key fob may be able to program them. Always helpful to fill in your details for your signature.

OP
OP
FINALTOUCHFRI

FINALTOUCHFRI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put new TPM sensors in my wheels today. Tire center did not have a way to program them. On an 07 Tahoe LTZ is there an internal way to program them, remote, etc or do I have to get the programmer? If so what programmer?

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to have TPMS, especially low profile tires since you can't easily see or feel the tires being low.. especially run flats.

Too bad the sensors die.. You'd think they would make them self powered.. oyster perpetual motion TPMS

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice to have TPMS, especially low profile tires since you can't easily see or feel the tires being low.. especially run flats.

Too bad the sensors die.. You'd think they would make them self powered.. oyster perpetual motion TPMS
Yeah, like those watches that wind themselves when you move/swing your arm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier