Totaled '03 Z71, already bought another

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad it all worked out. I like both rides, but the white is nice. Super jealous that you can just run out and pick up a replacement vehicle for 4k. Those don't exist here in WI/IL

OP
OP
Z71dreaming

Z71dreaming

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad it all worked out. I like both rides, but the white is nice. Super jealous that you can just run out and pick up a replacement vehicle for 4k. Those don't exist here in WI/IL
Thank you. I honestly feel I got lucky. I knew the replacement had to be a Z71 and the only other nice example in my area at the time was an '05 in black with 170k miles, two owner, with asking price of $7500. I probably would've went for it but the guy never got back to me.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Nice find on the replacement!

Electrician

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That front end looks super clean man. The only thing I think would maybe do is paint the lower valance black. Strickly black and white looks mean! But hey, to each his own!
Oh and the blue fog lamps: nice!

OP
OP
Z71dreaming

Z71dreaming

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah the tahoe looks fixable......the other two the frame looks bent

the new white one looks great!
Thank you! The estimate to repair the black one was around $6k before any tear down or supplements. Unfortunately cost to repair was close to or exceeded the value so they totaled it. Had the value been greater it probably would have been considered repairable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe