Torque App

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
I'd like to start a discussion to learn more about this app. I want it primarily for the transmission temp gauge. It would be a good interim solution for me while I'm towing until I can upgrade my cluster someday.

Besides the paid version of the app what else do I need to make it work? OBD bluetooth adapter, which one?

Is there a better app I should be looking at? I just want easy, don't need anything else really besides trans temp. I already own a Diablo tuner for code reading/tuning.

What else do I need to know?

Thanks!

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one you linked is pretty much what I've been using for years. Different sticker, but still the same ELM chip.

I took an old phone and cleared everything but TORQUE from it and set it using their "in dash" settings. Worked great, and didn't need to tie up my actual phone.

OP
OP
4WDTRK

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I'm going to see if my Diablo inTune has real time display of coolant temp before I order the adapter and app. I know The inTune data logs, but not sure if I can view while driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia