Top 5 Tracks U Bump When U Ride:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RenaliSTL

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
metal just hurts my ears after a while...but exempt from that gripe is tool, system of a down, rage against the machine & (dont hate) old drowning pool.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are all great bands man, except rage really isn't metal, they are more like rap-rock.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beastie Boys are hip-hop, but oddly enough they originally started out as a hardcore punk band. They got more success doing hip-hop haha

05_nali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree Gucci beats are hard but I have to block out his voice sometimes LOL

1. Ludacris: Conjour Mixtape
2. Twista
3. Usher "Daddys Home" ( Dont knock it til you hear it)
4. Weezy of course
5. Drake

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
This kind of stuff was around 10 years ago haha. Hell, ****** Death, pioneers of death metal, have been around since 1981. Different strokes for different folks.

Yeah, not knocking your tastes. I just don't personally like the death metal growl, which is too bad cause some of it is really good music. More of an old school Metallica person.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely man, first 4 Metallica albums are amazing. Music just evolves. I grew up on Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and Blue Oyster Cult. I love the stuff, but it is leagues different than the contemporary styles of today.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Gucci's voice sounds like he needs to blow his nose. Jump the Line is still a banger though.

As far as metal goes I just don't feel that angry white kid music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittyboop0510