Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowbound

Jim
Reaction score
I didn’t know about the all lights on circuit board from Fleece when I did the mod to my truck. I just used some diodes jumping between the grounds on relays and it’s been that way for 7 years or better. That was one of the better mods I did.
I thought I was gonna do the same on the 02. Nope. That was the last year they still have the power going thru the switch instead of the “negative to excite” like they do now. I’m thinking about changing that so it doesn’t burn out the switch from too many amps being put thru it. I was looking at the schematic and I think I can swap a few things around and make it switch the ground.

I thought for sure I’d be seeing another 130MPH video or at least a pic by now. I get it with the year we’re all having but damn, if I was closer I’d tell you to have that shit dropped off here and I’ll get ya going again. I’m sure your past anxious and now just “whatever”.

The van still holding together? That was a strange one huh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I didn’t know about the all lights on circuit board from Fleece when I did the mod to my truck. I just used some diodes jumping between the grounds on relays and it’s been that way for 7 years or better. That was one of the better mods I did.
I thought I was gonna do the same on the 02. Nope. That was the last year they still have the power going thru the switch instead of the “negative to excite” like they do now. I’m thinking about changing that so it doesn’t burn out the switch from too many amps being put thru it. I was looking at the schematic and I think I can swap a few things around and make it switch the ground.

I thought for sure I’d be seeing another 130MPH video or at least a pic by now. I get it with the year we’re all having but damn, if I was closer I’d tell you to have that shit dropped off here and I’ll get ya going again. I’m sure your past anxious and now just “whatever”.

The van still holding together? That was a strange one huh??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm just trying to be patient, not busting his chops about it. The van--Idk what's going on with that. I've had it for 2 yrs, and it's had a P0300 since I got it. Changed plugs and wires and it's still doing it(maybe it's a coil pack). Loses antifreeze, and I think it's the 862 heads--gonna try some Blue Devil for that--def don't think it's a headgasket.
Idle is around 400 and won't stay running, til it's warmed up, but still stays around 400. Changed to another tb and iac--nothing. When this problem started the idle wouldn't go below 2300! So I'll take the 400. Still haven't figured this one out. Tried doing the idle relearn like 10 times--nothing. All code I'm getting for that is "Low Idle". Eh :shrug::shrug::shrug: Can't wait to get the Hoe back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE