Tonny's 2001 Tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonny

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I’m a Harley man myself. I haven’t ridden much since a major accident on my bagger. I still have a custom Nightrod that I built.
Yeah I saw that, you’ve sick build! Shit about that accident though. I don’t really know what kind of brand I will like. But I want something light and nimble, so a 2010/11 Triumph. Street Triple 675 (R) is on the list, but because of the setbacks in 2020 it will be 2022 before I will buy one. But the positive side is that I can use my sisters Diversion as much as I want as long as she doesn’t need it! :) Had a great time today, riding now a proper running motorcycle. She bought it for 500 Euro and I did a proper maintenance including a new rear tire and a newly covert seat for €350 ish euro. So for €850 you can have a vehicle that is faster then 95 procent of the cars until 100mph :D love my new hobby! Really nice bike to learn on. Though our lesson motors where actually faster, naked 2012s Yamaha XJ6n.

OP
OP
Tonny

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering why I was hobbling so much... I’m fair to so say I’m lucky that I did not get a blown tire. Will ride the motorcycle from now until new tires come on my new rims.
235E44DF-EB4C-4A72-AE8F-DB3A1A27CCF0.jpeg

OP
OP
Tonny

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. How old is that tire? Lucky indeed!

X2! Yikes!

Well they already had some dry marks when I bought the Chevy in 2019, almost 2 years ago now. I think they are pretty old! But I found this out Saturday, while Friday I had it on the lift and checked the front tires and one had a bobble on it, so I already decided to leave the Chevy alone until new tires come. But I had to use the Chevy because I had all my detailing gear at my client, but that is like half a mile true village.

I already knew about he wear of the tires, was just pushing it since I've had a burn-out and hadn't worked for months. Got a new house in between and wanted to do this with the new MOT for 30 april 2021.

I've been riding the Chevy like a BMW lately, trowing out the back in every corner where save to do so.

But it is fair to say that I'm on the line of having to sell my Hoe, so I'm doing whatever I can do to get financial stable again. Im lucky that I've enough work, but the burn-out takes time so unfortunately I can't work 7 days a week atm..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas