To go from 2015 to 2016 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume most of you also receive those letters monthly from local dealers that have serviced your Tahoes, Yukons, Suburbans about what your trade in value is.

I had my 2015 LT with Lux package in for oil change and brake recall. so I decided to peruse the sales manager about the letter. They did an appraisal and offered me $1000 more than my payoff.

they then proceeded to show me a CPO 2016 with the same options as mine, but with the RES option. and 22" wheels, as I have 20's It has 18,000 less miles then mine.

Kicker is my monthly payment would be the same.

so in summary... 1 model year newer, 18,000 less miles ( which is like 2 years for me) I do about 8000 miles a year. Same Price.

very rare 1 year color- Green Envy

I wasn't really thinking of trading- but now I am -

Have I gone mad?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds reasonable, if you like the other color.

make sure to read the small print. ;)

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a win, win. That is how I purchased my callaway tahoe, was at my local Chevy dealer picking up another car, I said how much will you give me for my Escalade outside? Came back with a price that was 6k more than a year earlier, I said write it up. :)

Christoph

Reaction score
I would invest in an Extended Warranty due to the common problems with these rigs. Especially if has the 8spd tranny.

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a no brainer. Post up pics of both Tahoes if you can

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak