Tire Pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Balistikb

Reaction score
Hi All,
I recently got new wheels for my Tahoe and have a stupid question. My new tires says it has a max psi of 50 however, I wanted to find out what the recommend running PSI should be? The label on my door says 35 PSI but I am sure that is for the stock wheels. Where can I find out this information?
Here is a picture of my wheels for more information.
Thank you in advance.
New Wheels.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hi All,
I recently got new wheels for my Tahoe and have a stupid question. My new tires says it has a max psi of 50 however, I wanted to find out what the recommend running PSI should be? The label on my door says 35 PSI but I am sure that is for the stock wheels. Where can I find out this information?
Here is a picture of my wheels for more information.
Thank you in advance.
View attachment 228600

Try the mfr website for a load chart. Or depends on the weight of the vehicle.

@swathdiver has a way, too, I think.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i usually just contact the mfg by phone and they usually give me a solid number. i also know when ive purchased from discount tire they usually have a number for me.

OP
OP
B

Balistikb

Reaction score
Yeah I didn’t see anything on their website. I will just call them as suggested here.