tire brand question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genevieve

Shadow
Reaction score
Ok theres a place by my town and they sell brand new sets of nankang 285-50-20 tires for 350$. i have not really heard of these tires. Can yall please help me tire brand? thanks!! yall I hope yall are having a good labor day weekend!!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With tires, I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. Since they are what stops your truck (and brakes of course) I would shy away from them, and go for a brand that is tried and true. Your safety is priceless :happy160:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they are cheap, and a harder rubber than most brands (less traction), yet seem to still wear out more quickly.

ChevyManDan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stick with brand names.....I have Hankook tires....decent price for a HP tires.

OP
OP
G

genevieve

Shadow
Reaction score
ya 350 for the set... Ill have to wait to put my tires on.. but shell be lowered and thats all that matters:) ahh

Ya ive looked on tire rack shipping is like 100$ i got my tires for my other truck there.

Yaa so it may be a while before my 20s are on. lol I have to keep working to pay for them lol.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well $350 is good, but I wouldn't expect them to last for years, BUT, if they can get you a year that's more time to save for a 'better' brand...just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper